2013 Christmas Tree in the Alba Home

I used the same colors as I did last year because I really wanted to make a tree skirt to match it, but never got around to it last year.  Finally, I made it this year & it matches my tree nicely.


Here are my camera settings for this picture:
f-stop: f/22
exposure time: 20 seconds
ISO: 400
No flash
Shutter priority



I love having all kinds of texture on my tree.


This picture is from the ground looking up at the tree. I think this angle is kinda fun.


This is the tree skirt I made with orange, brown & cream colored fabric.  Here is where I got my inspiration.


Even though I like Christmas trees with lights on the best, I still think it's beautiful during the daytime.



My son calls this tree a Thanksgiving tree because of the colors I used.  He's right, it does look a little Thanksgivingy. :)

Merry Christmas!!


RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...