Country Themed Baby Shower

Yellow & Green Country Baby Shower


This baby shower was created for my niece with inspiration from Pinterest.
She is a country girl and her favorite colors are yellow and green.

Luckily my niece used to work at the Shatto Milk Company, so she had all these cute milk bottles for me to use in decorating.


I made cones out of brown cardstock & green vellum to hold individual servings of fries.



To add height to my table I used glue dots to attach my platter to a candlestick.

Love my new cupcake stand that I bought at saveoncrafts.
We made our own cupcake wrappers out of a roll of brown painters paper.





These cute pails are just the right size to hold dips and they can be found at Oriental Trading.




On the menu...
 
Fruit parfaits made with vanilla yogurt, fruit & homemade granola.
Dark chocolate cupcakes filled with ganache & topped with chocolate frosting.
Butter pecan cupcakes filled with ganache & topped with cream cheese frosting.

 Salad de Maison in wonton cups.

 
Marinated chicken grilled on skewers.

 Apple & caramel apple dip party favors.
(Dip recipe: Melt 1 bag of candy caramels with 1-2 Tbsp of water.  Mix in 1 jar of marshmallow cream & 1 bottle of caramel ice cream syrup.  If you don't want to have to refrigerate the dip, just omit the caramel syrup.)


3 comments:

  1. The banner....what is the back material? I can cut stars and letters but i can't figure out the back?..Love this...looks awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was fun to make. I cut the pennants out of cardstock that looks like wood. Then I just glued the stars & letters over the top of that.

      Delete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...