Baking from Pinterest

I had some friends who had birthdays and I wanted to celebrate with them by baking cupcakes.
I found both of these recipes on Pinterest & I've attached the links below.
Love how I can go to my Sweets Pinterest board and just pick some fun things to bake!! 

 These are Mississippi Mud Cupcakes
Recipe from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
These are certainly messy, but OH SO YUMMY!!!


These are Raspberry Lemonade Cupcakes
Altered recipe from With Sprinkles on Top
Instead of pink lemonade I used raspberry lemonade frozen concentrate.  Pretty strong, but delicious!!



What have you baked from Pinterest?


Linked up at:
The DIY Showoff

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I’m a new Follower of your blog and I just gave you a Versatile Blogger Award over at Craft Wannabe. Please stop by & see who else got the award & maybe become my newest follower. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...