Spring Cleaning!!!

Over Spring Break, besides playing, we did a lot of cleaning and organizing. Here was the biggest project, the girls closet.
These are pics after we started the cleaning/organizing process, I forgot to take pics before. We ended up with 3 and 1/2 bags to take to Goodwill!
So here it is simplified and clean!
I am aware that all the bins are different colors, but hey, I just had to get it done! I couldn't keep waiting to find and redo a dresser or find matching bins that would work.....we don't live near IKEA, unfortunately.
One day we'll get a real dresser in there and not a million bins. Although, at this age, the bins have been convenient for my little girls.
For now, it's clean, and that makes me, and my girls, happy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...