My First Bulletin Board Creation

This year I volunteered to do our PTO bulletin board where we spotlight a teacher/staff member.


If I had more time I would be way more crazy, but this is what I did with the time I had. I'm already behind because I'm supposed to have a new board up for November and it's already the 8th.
I have to admit that a bulletin board takes a lot longer than I thought it would. We'll see how long I can keep it up :)



RSSFeed by EmailFacebookPinterestPinterestTwitterBlogFrog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...