DIY Calendar





Last year I made a couple of these for Christmas gifts.
I got the idea from a super Saturday craft day we did at our church.


Supplies:
  • 13" x 13" wood board
  • paint
  • 12" x 12" printed paper
  • 12" x 12" sheet metal
  • clear calendar overlay (you can make your own w/vinyl if you want)
  • 4 screws
  • magnets
  • dry erase marker


These boards measure approx. 13" x 13" and I found them at our local craft store. Just paint any color you like.


Once dry, place the metal sheeting over the wood & drill tiny holes in the four corners of the metal.
(Metal sheets were found at local craft store, but you can also find at hardware stores)


I found this clear calendar overlay at a local craft store, but here are a few I found online:
Place paper and clear calendar overlay on top of metal and screw into the wood.


I think it's great that you can change out the paper for the months,
seasons or just to change your decor.
This one is customized for my sister's kitchen which,
if you couldn't guess, is yellow and blue :)
You can use any magnets you want or you can make some.
I made some with the clear flat craft marbles you can find at Walmart and other stores where crafts supplies are sold. You can make them with words like holiday, birthday, etc.
Super easy to make!



This project is linked up at:
HollyBloggyButton1

2 comments:

  1. Oh I like how your calendar turned out - very good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...