My Newest Work in Progress

I put this up on my wall recently (this picture is of the frames on the floor) and now I'm trying to do a collage of family pictures on the wall around it. I come from a family of 9 and Matthew's family had 6 kids, so we need to fit a lot of pictures on the wall. Not sure how good it will turn out, but I'm excited to see our families on the wall everyday :)


Vinyl lettering was done by my SIL Janel, but you can make your own with a Cricut or a Silhouette.
*Click here to see the finished wall.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the helpful tidbits for the family collage; I love the idea! One quick question, what is your SIL website? I would like to know how to do the vinyl letters, but my computer said the site was unavailable. Thanks again for the help. -Alisa (norton0718@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Alisa she is no longer selling vinyl. You can create your letters on a computer and cut them on a Cricut, Silhouette or other cutting machine. If you don't have access to one you can google vinyl companies and they could probably duplicate my fonts. Good luck & have fun!

      Delete

We're so glad you stopped by! We read ALL your comments because we LOVE to hear what you have to say!

If you have any questions please leave your email or link it to your comment & we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...